Sunday, October 20, 2013

19/10/13

The very first time in my life I ever felt that betrayed..cheated..fool. Never thought this day would come...... ITS FUCKING EATING ME INSIDE OUT. SOMEONE PLEASE MOTHERFUCKING SAVE ME FROM THIS BULLSHIT MISERABLE HEARTACHE.

Someone I trusted, no wait. Those 2 I've trusted,yet are the ones causing me all these misery. The whole while I've been fed with all the lies and sugar coated words..those fake concerns and suberb acting. Lesson learnt, never to trust anyone that easily ever again. It's right, the ones you try to take a bullet for,are actually those who've loaded it. 

DISAPPOINTED, ANGRY, STUPID, CONFUSED AND IN DENIAL. This is too much for me to handle. All the sleepless nights with an empty stomach...for people who isn't worth a single bit of me. I.... really am speechless. I loved someone who doesn't love me, I trusted someone whom I thought I could. The one I love, love the one who can't be trusted. I had enough...of all these lies. I'm tired,physically and mentally. It's a constant battle in my head, over what's wrong and right. Please, stop it.

THIS IS A FUCKING BIG BLOW.................................

No comments: